A management team focused on IT Ops.
The GCDO founders have been together as a team for 20 years.
GCDO is an engineering-oriented organization driven to speed adoption of emerging digital engagement offers. The company leverages the agile principles of DevOps for ITOps, which is designed to allow clients to reduce complexity and focus on innovation. The team is proven and referenced in solving complex operational and business challenges for OEM partners, service providers, global consultancies, and end clients.
Founder & CEO
Scott founded Gulf Coast DevOps (GCDO) with respected colleagues from the customer care, collaboration, and IT operations fields. He is an experienced business leader having founded multiple software companies in IT and managed network services, world-class unified communications solutions, and solutions spanning the entire IT lifecycle. Scott enables GCDO to be a trusted advisor and valued partner with every customer.
Chief Solutions Architect
As Chief Solutions Architect, Kelly effectively addresses customer needs with flexible and scalable solutions. He is an experienced product manager, designing and delivering effective strategies for
network and systems IT operation management offerings. Kelly brings expertise developing network solutions for large-scale and complex business environments, infrastructure management initiatives, and solutions to increase systems availability. He is a Certified Scrum Master.
Chief Technology Officer
As the Chief Technology Officer, Russell leverages extensive experience as a senior IT executive driving digital transformations through innovative IP and product management. He excels in architecting technology-driven transformations, developing new products, and implementing technology solutions that enhance the customer experience. Russell led cloud and container strategy at Citibank, prior to joining GCDO. He also worked for Cisco, NASA, DOD, and Waste Management.
Director of Engineering
Steve leads Gulf Coast DevOps engineering team and drives innovation at the individual, team, and organizational levels. He is a distinguished engineer with extensive expertise in the design, implementation, and support of technology solutions. Steve has led high-touch technical support and problem management teams. He has extensive experience in automation, as well as the creation and delivery of monitoring solutions. His insight and expertise help to resolve the most complex technical challenges of our clients. He holds multiple certifications including a CCIE.
Finance and Global Delivery
• Head of Global Delivery for Afiniti in North America.
• Led Verizon’s Information Technology infrastructure.
• An experienced leader in various Tech and Finance positions ranging from public accounting and wireless startup companies spanning over 30 years.
Life Sciences and Healthcare
• Senior Executive leading high-performing teams at Aventis, Sanofi, J&J, and startup ventures.
• Proven commercial leader in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and medical devices.
• Mobilizes healthcare providers, payors, and patients to create new treatment paradigms.
• Led high-performing teams at Aventis, Sanofi, J&J, and startup ventures.
Technology and Security Operations
• Icahn Enterprises, Chief Information Officer across portfolio accounts with extensive experience in the financial industry having led initiatives at Citigroup, The Blackstone Group and Royal Bank of Canada.
• Worked extensively in the financial industry having led initiatives at Citigroup, The Blackstone Group, Royal Bank of Canada, and Icahn Enterprises.
Service Provider and Financial Industry
• Global CIO at SWIFT, the world’s largest financial messaging provider, steering the technology strategy while heading the development and operations of products and systems.
• Previously, as Senior Vice President and CIO at Verizon, oversaw all technology supporting systems for network provisioning, inventory, surveillance, construction, and engineering globally.
• Active member on the Board of Advisors at SpotLogic and Ferdan Blockchain, on the Board of Directors at Old Dominion Spirits, and as a Non-Executive Director at the London Metal Exchange.