Explore careers at Truiem
Are you ready to write your own story?
Truiem is looking for talented individuals who bring a diverse range of experiences and capabilities, and share our entrepreneurial spirit, to join our team. Our culture encourages collaboration and the sharing of new ideas and ways of doing things.
If you think this is you, let’s get to know each other.
Truiem is actively hiring
Please follow the corresponding link to review the responsibilities and qualifications and submit your application for the position of interest.
About the job
Our company is growing rapidly and is searching for experienced candidates for the position of Senior Developer. We are looking for an individual with advanced knowledge writing and maintaining Windows Services in .Net and Golang APIs in containers. If you are looking for an exciting place to work, please review the responsibilities and qualifications below.
- Create clean, maintainable code and supporting technical documentation
- Design technical solutions using best practices in web development regarding security, maintainability, scalability, and performance
- Deliver application development using best practices and Secure Software Development Life Cycle
- Translate business tasks into programming terms, define the needed tools and technologies, and perform the resulting tasks
- Develop, monitor, and maintain components within the n-tier Information Services structure
- Develop applications with design and programming of multi-tier applications tasks
- Interact daily with business engagement teams to facilitate successful project implementation
- Meet established deadlines and proactively provide task status
- Work on complex projects and tasks
- Perform requirements analysis, application design and implementation
- Develop and document test scenarios and scripts as an integral component of the software quality assurance process
The ideal candidate has a great passion in computer programming with a strong aptitude for learning, innovation, and research.
- Understand the Secure Software Development Life Cycle and Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, problem solving, coding, unit testing, and debugging skills
- Generate quality specs and related unit test plans
- Advanced experience developing and integrating with APIs in a scalable, performant manner
- 3+ years experience developing commercial software and websites using Microsoft .Net framework and tools
- 1+ years experience with Microsoft .NET Framework 5.0 – 6.0 using C#
- 2+ years experience with .Net Windows Services
- 2+ years experience with Dynamic DLLs and dynamic assemblies in .Net
- 2+ years experience with Assemblies in .Net
- 2+ years experience with WMI in .Net
- 2+ years experience writing TCP and UDP network applications in .Net
- 2+ years experience writing gRPC applications in .Net
- 2+ years experience with Containers
- 2+ years experience with Golang and GRPC
- 5+ years experience with Linux
- 2+ years experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with running .Net console applications in Linux containers
- Experience migrating applications from ubuntu containers to Red Hat universal base images
Truiem does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.